Sunday 21 December 2014

Old Kilpatrick Photos. Ian Conboy.

A quick extra post. A while ago I was asked to get in touch with a guy on Facebook regarding some photos I took of Old Kilpatrick that he wanted for his Dad. I,m not on Facebook and I don't normally do requests like this ( unless there's money in it :o) but I happened to be back in Old Kilpatrick recently on another matter so here they are. Feel free to take any of these if you fancy them. Fairly large resolution and the best I can do. Merry Christmas if you see this post.
                                               ALL PHOTOS CLICK FULL SCREEN.
Erskine Bridge.
Old Kilpatrick Bowling Church.
Seen from the hill.
A82 Turnoff Road to Train Station.
Local Shops and New Pub.
Looking towards Dumbarton.
Old Pub.
Erskine Bridge again. Hope you see this and find them useful.



No comments: